Friday, April 2, 2010

Get'n Busy

Temperatures will approach 80 degrees today, not to common for the 2nd of April.  Bikes are out in droves and everyone is scrambling to get that last trinket or do-dad for the bike before the season is full blown.  Orders are coming into the shop for gel inserts, recovers, and complete rebuilds.  Things are busy...at least for the next month.  But don't forget, the rains will come...the temps will fall off again, leaving only the hardcore riders on the road...

No matter what your riding style is, IronHorse Leather has a deal for you!  Now, through June 1st, get your seat recovered, rebuilt, or completely redesigned and I'll take 10% off the total cost!  (Excludes gel inserts)

I'm also a huge fan of the barter system, I will trade leather work for parts/services...shoot me an email, let's make a deal!

One thing I'm looking for is an 04 or newer Sporty front fender in excellent condition...color doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment