Friday, March 26, 2010

We're Back Bitches!

That's right, the rumor is true...the IronHorse Leather blog is back up and running after a 6 month hiatus. Not much to say, winter took hold, alcohol was consumed, time was swallowed up...life happens.

Now onto the new...we're coming back strong with the shop and the blog. I'll be posting spring 2010 specials...get em while they last, cause after July 1st they may disappear.

So, what the hell you gonna do with this blog, you ask? Well, my freaky little knucklebusters, it's back to the original plan...pin ups, bike stuff, but most importantly, shop info, specials, and pictures.

If you wanna submit something you may think I need to post, email it to sales@ihorseleather.com I'll check it out and if it doesn't blow chunks, I'll throw it up in a post.

Tootles, bitches!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment